To free the “piece” hidden in the metal you need a turning machine (lathe), a tool as old as it is practical.
The Turning Division is the core, the technological essence that gave birth to this company in the early 1960s.
Its departments are dedicated to machining for removing chips. It uses 21 CNC turning units and 3 work centres with 4th axis. We also have a deep drilling system.
Cutting-edge machinery, flexible automation systems, and lean production criteria are translated into high efficiency, productivity, and quality standards.
INDUSTRY 4.0 AND ROBOTICS: A COMBINATION OF CHOICES AND INVESTMENTS THAT PROVIDE A SNAPSHOT OF THE MONTESI PHILOSOPHY.
21 CNC production units, 15 unmanned cells
6 CNC bar lathes
3 CNC lathes with robot
5 CNC lathes with portal
5 manned CNC lathes
2 small series lathes
3 work centres with 4th axis
1 automated deep drilling machine
WHY CHOOSE MONTESI
- Latest generation technology for dimensional controls on process and in testing.
- Technological partners in consulting, supply, and training on tools.
- Procurement of raw materials directly from Italian wire and steel mills.
- High productivity and qualitative stability of the processes.
- Digital simulation on CAD CAM of the physical removal processes for targeted and optimized estimates.