The mechanical components created to design that we have been producing for decades are used in different industries and have contributed to the success of products from major Italian and foreign companies.
For years we have been collaborating with excellent companies in the Bologna motorcycle district and these experiences have allowed us to grow in terms of both technology and service.
We offer production departments with complementary machining and interchangeable automation, ensuring the production power of large series but also the operating flexibility needed to manage the technical or schedule changes that the Customer may require.
We also provide a logistics service for the collection of materials and forward finished pieces to accompany the Customer in the procurement process.
TURNING, ROLL THREADING, ROLLED SPLINE, AND DEEP DRILLING. COMPLEMENTARY MACHINING SATISFIED INTERNALLY.
TURNED AND ROLLED COMPONENTS
Components completed by rolled superfinishing or threading
- Stainless steel shafts for valves with rolled thread.
- Stainless steel shafts for valves with rolled thread and sliding rod superfinishing.
- Regulation systems with anti-backlash nuts.
- Electromechanical valves.
- Machine tools.
TURNED, ROLLED, AND DRILLED COMPONENTS
TURNED COMPONENTS WITH ROLLED SPLINE AND DEEP DRILLING
WHY CHOOSE MONTESI
- Twenty years of experience in the supply of components for motorcycle transmissions.
- Differentiated and integrated technology to unify the supply source for the Customer.
- Automated and integrated processes in turning, splines, and deep drilling.
- Specialized in deep drilling on gearbox primary and secondary shafts.
- Integrated logistics with the Customer for Kanban subcontracting relationships.