Torneria Montesi cares about the environment and makes choices that are consistent with sustainability and lowering environmental impact.
- Minimization of energy consumption with LED lighting systems for an annual reduction in CO2 emissions of 19.65 tonnes.
- Technological turnover of plants and means of production with the introduction of units with improved efficiency and less energy consumption.
- Production heat generation with direct radiation panels to prevent dispersion.
The appropriate collection, storage, and disposal of waste is reliably organized and documented.
All materials that could be hazardous to the environment are collected separately and only disposed of using certified companies.
SUSTAINABILITY AND THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- Oils and substances used in the manufacturing processes are vegetable based, replacing products of mineral origin.
- Chips produced by the REMOVAL division are collected and disposed of in a transparent manner and tracked to be re-issued in the metalworking supply chain.
- The products obtained by the ROLLING division do not generate chips and residues, allowing less use of raw materials in comparison to production processes based on cutting or milling the material.