The sector differentiation and diversification has always been our business strategy, not only to diversify sector and customer risk, but also to gain valuable experience and growth opportunities from every requirement.
We operate on the Italian and European markets, counting on relationships and partnerships that have been consolidated for years.
We are now entering the North American and Middle Eastern markets.
NDUSTRIAL MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING
OEM, SYSTEMS, MACHINERY, AND CAPITAL GOODS: many industries, many districts of Italian excellence, many customers, lots of experience.
- Construction engineering
- Mechanical transmissions for motorcycles (Emilia Romagna Motor Valley district)
- Automotive aftermarket (tire changing district)
- Machines for industrial production in the textile industry (Lombardy textile and hosiery district)
- Machinery, equipment, and plants for the packaging sector (Emilia Romagna Packaging Valley district)
- Machinery, equipment, and plants for industrial production in the ceramic sector
- Machine tools for the woodworking sector
- Reduction-gears and mechanical motion transmission (Emilia Romagna gear motor district)
- Industrial valves - Electrical technology - Medical technology
- Technology of vehicles and means of transport
- Electromechanical and robotic automations
- Motor sport (Formula 1)
- Printing industry
- Avionics technology (Campania aerospace production chain)
- Environment and alternative energy
- 3D printers
- Vending machines
- Fitness machines (Romagna Wellness Valley district)
- Technical design and prototyping studios
INDUSTRIAL DISTRIBUTION OF TECHNICAL MECHANICAL ITEMS
- National distributors and retailers
- European and Non-European distributors