Our company name has always made it clear: TORNERIA MONTESI.
Providing mechanical components turned to design has always been our vocation and mission.
Our turned components have become part of a very high number of mechanical applications in various sectors, whether for OEM devices, plants and instrumental machinery, vehicles, or consumables.
Our rolled components have continually acquired market shares, also due to the discovery of the rolling process as a valid alternative to cutting technology.
Small and medium-sized turned components
- machinable diameters from 6 mm to 300 mm.
- machinable lengths up to 1,000 mm.
- pins, transmission shafts, balancing shafts, motorcycle steering columns, turned gears, flanges and bushings, spacers, and couplings.
- Automotive aftermarket.
- Industrial machines and automation.
- Packaging plant machinery.
- Construction engineering.
WHY CHOOSE MONTESI
- Turning departments with a high possibility of integrated processes.
- Expertise and experience in the roll threading process.
- Logistics services integrated with the Customer for punctual and secure supplies